The Barn Is Our One Bedroom, Self-Catering Holiday Accommodation
With Private Hot Tub.
If you are looking to get away from it all – then this is the place for you. Down the long private drive through farmland with stunning views to discover this spacious one-bedroom barn. Set next to the owner,s farmhouse in 11 acres overlooking an ancient wooded valley with a river and just a mile from the local village of Bratton Fleming with its small but well stocked Shop/cafe, church and sports club. Beautiful walks from your doorstep across farmland, woodlands and around reservoirs, and in just 1.5 miles you are in Exmoor National Park. A short drive will take you to the amazing beaches of the Golden Coast for sand and surf, or explore the main town of Barnstaple with its Pannier Market and range of leisure facilities. Golfers can enjoy Championship courses at Saunton and you can visit the historic towns of Lynton and Lynmouth and ride on the famous cliff railway. There are too many things to list but be assured there is something for everyone. For those who prefer to stay at the barn, you can enjoy the beautiful surroundings with a BBQ or maybe a picnic on the river bank followed by a walk through the woodland. Watch the lambs, and at the end of the day, unwind in the Jacuzzi, looking up at the amazing stars while listening to the wildlife.
Below is a breakdown of all the facilities and items provided at the barn to help you enjoy your stay.
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedroom with Kingsize bed with en suite shower/wet room
- All 100% cotton linens & towels provided (inc. Robes and slippers)
- Superfast Internet/wi-fi
- Private Hot Tub
- Small private Terrace with seating area and table
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker
- USB charging points
- parking for one car
- Smart Television with Chromecast and DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Washing machine/dryer
- Neff Electric hob and circotherm oven with proving drawer
- Neff Microwave
- Fridge with small freezer department
- Milk Frother, cafetiere and expresso pot for making all your favourite coffees and hot chocolate